- www.HUD.gov – US Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Homes and Communities site.
- www.HUDclips.org – The Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Client Information and Policy site.
- The Appraisal Foundation – Authorized by Congress as the Source of Appraisal Standards and Appraiser Qualifications.
- The Appraisal SubCommittee – The Appraisal Subcommittee of the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council
- The Appraisal Institute – Educating real estate appraisers for over 60 years, the Appraisal Institute is the acknowledged leader in residential and commercial appraisal education, research, publishing, and professional membership designation programs.
- The National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers – A professional family of appraisers. From this website you can find out who we are and how to contact us. NAIFA provides this website not only as a service to our members and colleagues, but also for the general public.
- The American Society of Appraisers – The American Society of Appraisers (ASA) is committed to fostering professional excellence in its membership through education, accreditation, publication and other services. Its prestige is intended to contribute to the growth of its membership and to the appraisal profession.
- Appraisal Institute of Canada – Founded in 1938, the Appraisal Institute of Canada is the national society of professional real estate appraisers. The Institute is dedicated to serving the public interest through continually advancing high standards for the appraisal profession and grants use of the CRA (Canadian Residential Appraiser) and AACI (Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute) designations.
- The International Association of Assessing Officers – An educational and research association of individuals in the assessment profession and others with an interest in Property Taxation. This is a Membership Only site.