APPRAISERSdotCOM Contract / Users Agreement
By applying for advertising space on the web pages of APPRAISERSdotCOM, I understand that I am bound by the terms of this agreement, in it’s present form, and that I will continue to be bound by this agreement as it may be changed or edited in the future.
I understand that listing position on this site is determined by a seniority based system and that seniority is determined by original application (payment) date, or the date that a specific county is added if requested after original application is submitted, and that Seniority may be affected as noted below.
I agree to notify APPRAISERSdotCOM should I decide, at any time, not to cover a county that is included as part of my account or to not continue to list on APPRAISERSdotCOM.
Rights for all information, graphics and software contained on this site are covered under the copyright laws of the United States. Subscription to, or use of, this site does not covey any privilege or right to use any information, graphics or software contained on this site, other than the information needed to contact a listing Real Estate Appraiser for the purpose of ordering an appraisal. Reproduction or use of the graphics from this site, in any form, is prohibited.
APPRAISERSdotCOM, it’s owners or employees, assume no liability for errors or omissions occurring on this site. All problems, when reported to APPRAISERSdotCOM at 252 332-6220, by Fax at 252 332-2111, or by E-Mail at email@example.com, will be corrected as soon as possible. You Must include your Account Number and Company Name with any correspondence. Requests for changes in listed information must be made in writting (Email or Fax) and must include the Account Number for the listing in question.
APPRAISERSdotCOM, it’s owners or employees, assume no liability for any correspondence received or orders placed through this site, and assume no responsibility for production of any appraisal ordered, collection of any payments due or amount owed, to any party as a result of being listed on, or use of, this site.
APPRAISERSdotCOM, it’s owners or employees, assume no liability from your use, or inability to use, APPRAISERSdotCOM and assumes no responsibility for any loss of business or other damages for any reason including, but not be limited to, acts of war or terrorism, computer virus, denial of service attacks, and acts of God.
Information placed on the site by Real Estate Appraisers, or others using any section of this site to advertise, may be governed by various state and federal laws, as well as rules and regulations of state and federal licensing bodies. It is the responsibility of the listing advertiser to conform to and maintain all requirements in respect to any licensees required, designations used, or claims or abilities stated. APPRAISERSdotCOM, it’s owners or employees, assume no liability for any misrepresentation by any listing agent and reserve the right to remove, edit or change any listing that is found to be in violation. Listing Appraiser (Owner) accepts responsibility for all orders placed through or as a result of this listing.
APPRAISERSdotCOM reserves the following Rights :
- to edit all information for appearance and conformity with site restrictions (see Listing Rules), as determined to be necessary by APPRAISERSdotCOM.
- to Reject, in Whole or Part, at our discretion,
- Any Application where the appraiser has had their license previously revoked, regardless of present license status.
- Any Application if said application’s intent is not related directly to the appraisal of Real Estate.
- (for a period of one year) any application that has been removed for cause (violation of any sections below)
- to remove, from any county, the listing of any appraiser or company that continually refuses to accept appraisal orders for that county. (Exception is made if appraiser states, in their Text Section, that service is provided for part of the county.)
- at the end of any subscription period, to Remove and Not Renew the listing of any appraiser or company that:
- acts in a manner that is detrimental to APPRAISERSdotCOM.
- fails to maintain a working Billing Fax Number or Email Address on file with APPRAISERSdotCOM.
- fails to respond to requests from APPRAISERSdotCOM for information regarding complaints. (This requirement should not be construed as requiring any information that would violate USPAP ethics.)
- fails to accept orders in all counties listed. (Exceptions are allowed for danger, fee or turn around requirements, and former unpaid invoices)
- receives continued complaints regarding the performance of appraisal work received through APPRAISERSdotCOM.
- fails to correct a valid problem resulting from a complaint filed with APPRAISERSdotCOM.
- that has been previously removed for Non-Payment.
- Immediate removal of listings, without refund, from APPRAISERSdotCOM for:
- submitting/listing false or intentionally misleading information.
- continued failure to maintain a working Billing Fax Number on file with APPRAISERSdotCOM.
- completing/providing any appraisal report under a company name other than the Company Name that you have listed on APPRAISERSdotCOM.
- repeated failure to respond to a request from APPRAISERSdotCOM for information regarding complaints. (This requirement should not be construed as requiring any information that would violate USPAP ethics.)
- failing to maintain correct ownership information on file with APPRAISERSdotCOM. (NOTE: Owner is Responsible for All Appraisals completed as a result of their listing.)
- listing, by a trainee or company owner, under the license of an appraiser with out the written permission of that appraiser on file with APPRAISERSdotCOM.
- a trainee or non-licensed company owner to fail to maintain correct/current Permission to List information on file with APPRAISERSdotCOM. (See question B-6 or B-7 in the FAQ section.)
- Owner(s) failing to maintain valid appraisal and/or business license(s) with state(s) in which they list.
- If listed under the Whole State Plan (Plan not available after 1/1/2006), failure to accept all orders in all counties listed.
- for unauthorized use of any graphics, information or software from this site, in any form, by companies listed on APPRAISERSdotCOM.
- failure to pay invoices resulting from additions (new counties, web link, etc) requested and added to an account.
- listing or attempting to list after having been removed for any violation of Rule E. Violation of this rule will result in the appraiser/company being permanently barred from listing on or with APPRAISERSdotCOM.
- Continued/Repeated Violations of Section D, Parts a-e, may result in Immediate Removal Without Refund.
- All Payments are Non-Refundable. No Refunds will be issued for any payment received. (Credits may be issued for accounts that are terminated in certain situations at the discretion of APPRAISERSdotCOM.)
- First invoice will be for 6 months*, in advance.
(* The first invoice will be prorated to allow all accounts to expire on the last day of the month.
i.e. – If your first invoice is due on the 15th, your first invoice will be for 5.5 months.)
- Subsequent invoices are in advance, and are Semi-Annual for Local Area accounts and Quarterly for Wide Area and Whole State accounts.
- All Invoices are sent by FAX Only. (for Exceptions – see Question B-12 or C-8 in the FAQ Section.)
- Invoices are sent on or after the 15th (normally between the 15th and 22nd) of the last month of your current subscription period and are due on the last day of that month.
- Accounts not paid by the 1st of the following month will be considered past due and will be charged a Late Fee.
- Accounts not paid by the 10th will be considered delinquent. Delinquent accounts:
- will be removed from the site.
- will lose Listing Position.
- will be charged a Reconnection Fee to re-list.
- will be billed for any time listed on APPRAISERSdotCOM past Due Date.
- when delinquent for more than 30 days, will lose all discounts associated with original application.
- when delinquent for more than 30 days, will require a new application to re-advertise and will be charged an Application Fee in addition to the Reconnection Fee.
I understand that in order to advertise on these pages,
- I must be, and certify that I presently am, a licensed* or certified* appraiser in good standing in the state(s) in which I advertise, and eligible to complete appraisals for federally related transactions.
* For the purposes of this contract, Licensed/Certified indicates that I am not required to have any other appraiser co-sign my reports and are presently listed in the National Registry of the Appraisal Sub-Committee’s (www.asc.gov) list of Federally Approved appraisers.
- That I will accept all appraisal orders (see exceptions under D-d) in the counties in which I have applied for a listing and that all Appraisal Reports accepted will be completed under my Company Name as displayed on my listing.
Should representatives of APPRAISERSdotCOM discover, from any source, other than the advertiser, this not to be the case, and upon verification of that information and notification of the advertiser, all advertisements for me will be removed, and no refund will be issued. Should the undersigned notify APPRAISERSdotCOM of said problem before any other notification is received, all advertisements will be terminated and listing seniority lost, but a credit will be issued toward future advertisements and no new setup fee will be charged for reinstatement of the ad(s).
All disputes arising from this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the